The CrossWay Church in Berlin is an international, English-speaking Baptist church, which exists to gather people from various nations in worship of God, instruction from the Bible, and fellowship with one another in order to scatter in evangelism and training in Berlin and throughout the world.
As we gather, we’re committed…
- to worship God through lively and varied, yet reverent expressions of devotion. We desire to see God “extolled among the nations” (Psalm 117:1).
- to instruct from the Bible through expository, practical preaching and teaching that results in obedience (Matthew 28:19–20).
- to fellowship together through living out the many “one anothers” presented in the Bible.
As we scatter, we’re committed…
- To evangelize, or share the Gospel with, people in Berlin and throughout the world. We desire to evangelize not only with our words but also through our actions (Colossians 4:5-6).
- To train both internationals and Germans to be Christian leaders in Berlin and throughout the world (2 Timothy 2:2).
- That the Bible is God’s Word, and is without error.
- There is one God who exists in three persons- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, is 100% God and yet 100% man.
- That the Holy Spirit implements the Father’s plan in this world by glorifying Jesus Christ and directing people to Him
- That people are sinners totally depraved of any ability to save themselves from the wages of sin, which is death
- That all people will spend a conscious eternity in one of two places, heaven or hell.
- That salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all who would call upon Him as Lord.